Location: UK (commutable to London)
The perfect opportunity to put into practice everything you have learnt from joining a previous start-up part-way through the journey, or if you have built a successful career in a larger vendor and now want to make a bigger impact. This role will own the entire marketing function end-to-end and focus on hiring the team that will push this company to exit in the next 2-3 years.
Emerald is currently retained with one of the most exciting software automation vendors in the market. This profitable, Gartner-leading company is growing at a rate of 50% year on year and will reach the $150m+ revenue mark in the next 18 months.
We are currently helping them hire a fully fledged leadership team, based in the UK, to head their EMEA expansion. Once the senior figures are in place, they will need to hire 10-15 Sales people, 4-5 Marketing people and 8-10 Pre-sales people immediately.
They are addressing a market that’s predicted to grow to $18B by 2022 and right now are winning deals against market leaders including Cisco, RedHat, InfoBlox, etc. With 30% of the Fortune 100 on their books and UK-based customers like Barclays, BT, BP and Rolls Royce, it is the perfect time to execute in EMEA in all core territories with referenceable case studies. In EMEA they have revenues of between $5-10m which they plan to increase 5-10 times over within the next 3 years.
They have been profitable since 2015 and the VC investment they have has been saved for global expansion, creating a huge opportunity to build something. So, if you want to build and run an EMEA Marketing business, hire the team, oversee its growth and really be part of something special, this could be the opportunity for you.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of building and owning the various facets to market in the core territories in EMEA so Digital, Channel, Events, Lead-Gen, etc.
- Technology background, ideally knowledge of software that impacts the enterprise market
- The ability to lead and grow a team of marketeers, whether this be regionalised or skill based
- Degree-educated or equivalent
- Expected to have at least 5-10 years’ experience within technology marketing
- Knowledge of working in a high growth environment and have good organisation and tracking of revenue/pipelines achievements via tools like Salesforce or Marketo