Location: Dubai, UAE
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East? I am currently working on an exclusive search for a Solution Architect – TIBCO BW/BPM in Dubai, UAE to join an exceptional leading multinational company. My client is s a provider of digital transformation solutions across industry domains and has delivered solutions in twenty countries across North America, Middle East, the Far East, Africa and Asia.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Providing solution implementation, including system set-ups, development, system and integration testing, and user training
- Support troubleshooting system issues and providing solutions encompassing best practices, frameworks and processes
- Designing and developing highly available, scalable, performant and highly resilient systems
- Understanding the capabilities and limitations of middleware products and using cutting edge solutions to address them
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5+ years’ integration product experience, specifically in TIBCO stack including Business Works, Business Events, ActiveSpace, EMS, Hawk and various TIBCO Adapters
- Excellent understanding of design patterns using TIBCO suite of products
- Experience with integration frameworks and standards such as BPM, ESB, Message oriented middleware, ETL, RESTful and SOAP based web services, JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of how to define end-to-end business process and support systems dialog
- Proficiency in AMX BPM features, AMX BPM architecture and configuration to achieve quality attributes (common scalability, security, etc), common referenceable BPM design patterns.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous competing priorities