Our client is indisputably one of the most exciting SaaS companies on the planet. Founded by veterans from Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, and Apple, this company is looking to solve the problem that all enterprise and large companies face: being agile enough to compete against smaller, nimbler competitors. The business is heading towards an IPO in 2018, having received over $300m in funding from some of the biggest and best VCs in the world. A leader in their market and named a ‘Visionary’ by both Gartner and Forrester in numerous other areas, this company now seek 3-5 Account Directors to grow their enterprise footprint in the UK as part of their broader EMEA expansion.
Skills and Requirements
- Complex SaaS sales experience; understanding of how to win deals worth $250k+
- 4-6 years’ Enterprise Account Management experience
- Demonstrable track record of selling cloud and business applications such as CRM, Helpdesk and Content Management
- Start-up mentality – someone who is motivated to join a high-growth organisation and wants to make a genuine impact
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches