Location: London, UK
Our client is an out-and-out market leading security vendor – well-established, with an excellent reputation in the enterprise market and still growing aggressively across the globe.
The solutions covered will mainly be around Identity and Access Management, which represents a significant portion of this company’s portfolio. Other key solutions centre around DevOps Security. These solutions combine the company’s most advanced technologies and protect enterprise and central government organisations against targeted insider and external threats.
Our client is now recruiting for a Sales Engineer to cover large enterprises across UK&I, working on deals with an AOV of £300K, with account sizes going up in to the £millions.
For more information on this opportunity or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in the cyber security space – open to considering both senior and junior profiles
- Exceptional understanding of the enterprise Information Security landscape
- Administration experience for the Windows operating system and Active Directory
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Team orientated work ethic is absolutely critical
- Must be able to communicate from C-level (primarily CSO) down to business architects and technical professionals, both within end users and partners