Location: London, UK
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the fastest ever growing SaaS organisations on the planet?
I am currently working on a retained basis searching for a Customer Success Manager in the UK to join an exceptional CX SAAS Vendor – and I mean exceptional! My client are pre-IPO, profitable and currently valued above $3bn and set to IPO within 12-15 months. They are market leaders, already working with 50% of the Fortune 100 customers and continuing to dominant their marketplace.
My client are now looking to expand their EMEA Customer Success team, by hiring their first CSM in the UK. In this position you would be responsible for:
- Becoming a trusted advisor to strategic customers
- Managing the relationship with typically 5-10 customers, each currently worth $3-4M ARR
- Providing advice, guidance and recommendations on how best to maximise their ROI on their solution journey
- Delivering outstanding customer service to ensure that the customers journey is successful and their objectives achieved
- Keeping the customer informed of future project roadmaps, product features
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and working closely with internal sales teams to execute
Skills and Requirements
- Experience of working within the CX SaaS marketplace
- Past experience as a Customer Success / Strategy Consultant
- Experience of managing strategic customer relationships
- Motivated, self-starter mindset