Our client is an excellent US technology start-up which has grown over 3000% in the last two years. Founded by ex-Facebookers, this company is solving the Big Data market’s most complex challenges at an enterprise level. With $70m in funding, the business is growing across EMEA and hiring in all areas.
Having hired sales, pre-sales and customer success individuals with Emerald’s support, the company is now looking to bring on board a Marketing Director for EMEA. This person will be fundamental in the design and execution of a full multi-faceted marketing strategy encompassing events, partner support, PR, lead generation, social media and more. If you are tired of delivering on someone else’s strategy, this opportunity is for you!
Skills and Requirements
- Experienced marketing professional who understands the pitfalls and best practice for marketing in each of the regions across EMEA
- 4-6 years’ marketing experience at this level
- Technology industry experience; ideally around SaaS, Cloud, BigData, etc.
- Start-up mentality – someone who is motivated to join a high growth organisation and make a big impact
- Forward-thinking, refreshing ideas
- Desire to run personable, digital marketing campaigns and strategy