Location: UK, London
Our client offers enterprise grade AI that simulates real phishing attacks on the organisations users. This vendor features a fully automated service simulates real attacks and shows the techniques attackers use to infiltrate organisations. Employees are rewarded for reporting the attacks – both real and simulated.
This is a brand-new position, specifically created in line with their growth strategy for 2019 to expand in the UK.
- Penetration of specified geographical location, to identify and drive sales of security solution.
- Driving new and existing commercial targets in UK.
- Targeting & penetrating at the CISO level.
- Identify, cultivate & formulise relationships with key parties involved in advising on and selling of security solutions to enterprise organisation.
- Generate leads by scheduling & presenting.
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present via conference or on sight meetings.
- Demonstrate the products capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience from B2B SaaS Sales, Account Management or BD.
- Ideally the individual will come from the cybersecurity space but not essential.
- Great team work abilities & an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand new concepts.
- Passion to drive sales and build on new opportunities.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Experience/Ability to sell into CISO.
- Must have growth mindset & very result oriented.
- Lives in London or able to commute.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.