- The role is a trusted advisor as the company looks to change the way customers build and deliver software. The role has ownership for customer architecture, linking pre & post-sales to ensure customers adopt and consume their platform.
- The business focuses on new application development and also now offer legacy app migration.
- This role will focus on enterprise customers primarily in London with mix of new and existing customers.
- Present our client’s vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management.
- Work with sales team to develop and implement account penetration strategies and drive the adoption of PaaS solutions within strategic accounts.
- Influence the adoption of the most fundamental change in the software development lifecycle in our industry.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Use knowledge of competitive solutions to help the sales and field engineering teams propose the most optimal solution for the customer.
- Present and market the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers and prospects.
- Builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives.
- Configure and document software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Participate in RFx and POCs. Complete required documentation.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Technical Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of products.
- Travel within your assigned territory is required (Greater London)
Skills and Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience as a software expert promoting DevOps and/or development tools
- Knowledge and experience with building and deploying enterprise or cloud scale applications based on Java (or equivalent languages) required.
- Experience with the Spring Framework (or similar Frameworks) is a very strong asset
- Knowledge or experience with cloud providers and IaaS (GCP, Azure, AWS, etc)
- Analytical ability, problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Customer focused and results driven
- Technically curious with appetite to master emerging technologies (in both work and home capacity)
- Experience in qualifying sales opportunities
- Good command of spoken and written English
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV