Our client is a highly successful and growing system integrator that has championed system integration and solutioning purely for the ISP & Telco space. The founders have vast years in the industry and have dealt with almost every operator in the APAC market, resulting in the company becoming a leader in ensuring the best possible end-to-end solution is delivered to their customers.
They are currently seeking a motivated customer-facing Project Manager to take responsibility for managing the resources and project deliverables to ensure turn-key projects involving multi-vendor solutions are commissioned on time.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors/customers for the successful execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time within scope
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Managing the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Performing risk management activities and escalations where necessary
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in the telecommunication industry for either an SI, VAR or Operator
- Minimum 1-2 years working as a project co-ordinator or assistant project manager
- Specific experience with telecommunications operators or system integrators
- Technical background in telecommunication, IP telephony or data networking industry within the APAC region as project administrator or low level project managerial position
- Excellent customer/vendor-facing and internal communication skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated and result-orientated
- Based in Singapore