The most disruptive SD-WAN vendor in the market is currently seeking their first pre-sales individual on the ground in DACH. Could it be you?
A heavily VC-backed pre-IPO that is growing exponentially; this organisation is on an exciting journey that you will want to be a part of.
The successful candidate, who can be based anywhere in Germany, will work as part of a small, fast-paced and agile EMEA team, working with top enterprise and tier one service provider customers in the DACH market.
The company is offering a very competitive package for an ambitious candidate willing to take on the challenge of being the first SE on the ground in DACH for a start-up making its way in the EMEA market.
For more information on this opportunity or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in technical pre-sales within carrier grade network environments and next generation networks
- Genuine interest in and knowledge of the SDN/NFV space
- Experience with large enterprise and service provider customers across DACH
- Located anywhere in Germany
- Cisco and Juniper certifications in carrier networking (e.g. CCIE – SP OR JNCIE – SP) are desirable