This is a great opportunity to join a business that is well-funded and ready to disrupt the market by creating technologies that leverage some of the newest technologies like Docker.
They sell their software to large and mid-size businesses who rely on them to run mission-critical production workloads. With $30M in VC funding so far, they currently have around 100 people worldwide and plan to hire 30+ in EMEA over the next 6 months.
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical support role
- Experience in working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of Linux software packaging, distribution, and configuration
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV