We are currently hiring for a leading multi-national software vendor looking to start up their Business Value Practise for the Emerging Region. The ideal candidate with be an integral part of the sales cycle; supporting deals over €1m with value management services, Business case development, Executive Point of Views, Benchmarking engagements, value propositions and ROI models.
Candidates coming from a Business Advisory, Value Engineering or Presales/consultative sales background would be the ideal fit, must be comfortable handling C-level discussions. Must hold a strong academic background, hungry for a challenge and motivated to join a dynamic fast-moving organisation. Great package on offer plus career growth plan.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be experienced in CXO engagements and presentations
- Handling multi-million dollar proposals
- Interesting degree background in; Economics, Engineering or Finance. Minimum of 2:1 equivalent degree
- Enterprise level analytical, business and financial modelling experience
- Experienced, logical, analytical and inquisitive personality
- In depth understanding of ITIL, Operations Monitoring, Service Management, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile DevOps concepts and methodologies