My client offer one of the most widely adopted database solutions in the market and are now scaling the business ready to IPO within 2-3 years. After making several high level acquisitions at Board and Director level, we are now seeking an individual to lead their EMEA Presales business. This opportunity will involve both aligning the business unit strategically, as well as team management, scaling, hiring and at times hands on presales activities due to high demand with customers.
Skills and Requirements
- Lead and Manage Presales team across EMEA
- Current team stands at 2-4 professionals
- Immediate plans to scale and grow the team
- Willing to be hands on with Presales activities yourself to support the team when needed
- Someone willing to act as a Player/Manager with customer presales engagements when needed
- Management experience (preferred), could consider a Senior Presales professional with team leader experience
- This could be experience across EMEA or a regional focus (e.g. UK, DACH, Southern Europe)
- Experience of working within Database, Opensource, Cloud or Infrastructure software solutions
- Start-up mentality
- Willing to travel across EMEA when needed
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.