My client, a large global networking vendor, are looking for a Services Leader to build up the organisation’s Managed and Professional Services business into target verticals across the DACH and ultimately EMEA region, to complement the reseller and channel network.
This person will sell directly and work on strategic joint go-to market plans while managing a team of up to 6x other individuals. The team will grow in the future across all supporting functions to become the PS Leader for EMEA. The ideal candidate will need to have a good understanding of IP Networking systems to win new business within Government, Transport, Education & Manufacturing target verticals and have previously built a services organisation.
Skills and Requirements
- 5 years’ proven track record
- Coming from an Cisco, Extreme Networks, Avaya partner or SI
- Someone who can work without a huge support function backing them
- Happy operating in a small team of 2-3 people.
- Flexible multi-tasker
- Must be target and sale driven
- Persistent in breaking down doors to build relationships in new accounts
- Bright, energetic, friendly, good communicator/presenter
- Managed a team previously and can lead by example
- A don’t give up attitude is key for this role
- Passionate about the company and technology offering
- Must be able to make the customer happy while achieving good profit margins for the business
- Has to be commercially minded with excellent sale skills to achieve the team number
- Broad knowledge in networking but also the verticals they are targeting (government, education, transport & some manufacturing)
- Knowledge of cities will also be of interest