As a Support Account Manager covering the DACH region, you will be based in Munich and be responsible for:
- Providing Account Management services to Enterprise clients.
- Be the first point of contact for the client
- Understand what the client wants from the system and ensure maximisation
- Ensuring support tickets are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify sales opportunities within the accounts
In return you will have a competitive salary, MBO bonuses, healthcare, holiday allowance, as well as working for one of the fastest growing technology companies.
Skills and Requirements
- You will have over 5 years’ experience working as a Support Account Manager/Technical Account Manager /Customer Success Manager working for a Networking Vendor
- You will come from a technical support or Pre-sales background
- Successfully managed and grew accounts
- A solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Speak fluent German and English
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? If so, then please submit your CV