Location: Germany (ideally Bavaria or Cologne)
Our client, one of the most innovative and exciting multinational vendors in the world, is looking to bring on board an Alliance Manager for their Enterprise business in Germany. The successful individual will be responsible for building and managing the alliances business in the region, including technology partners, large global systems integrators, and consulting houses. This will include training and enablement as well as ensuring our client are getting the most out of their alliance partnerships.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with global systems integrators or consulting houses
- Rolodex of contacts within alliance partners in Germany
- Experience selling disruptive, high growth technology through the channel
- Complex software, data centre or networking solution experience
- Hungry, ambitious, driven and focused profile