This position is instrumental in the growth of this business unit and will be coming in with immediate man-management responsibility and a pipeline of critical enterprise projects that require actioning.
The role will be responsible for driving Cyber and Risk advisory for enterprise clients to meet their security standards and needs within the business. Delivering solutions where you are taking projects through to delivery will be a key aspect of this role. Leading a team of resources, you will be expected to drive risk management solutions across a vast array of technologies and industries for this growing market.
Your responsibilities aside from delivery will also include direct management responsibility, ensuring employee retention and being heavily involved in its growth of new team members.
Skills and Requirements
• Consulting background or direct end-user exposure in delivering cyber security and business continuity controls
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Engineering/MIS
• Preferably a Master’s in Cyber Security fields
• Certifications in the following areas would be highly beneficial; PMP, CISSP, CISM, GREM
• Knowledge of IT standards; ISO270001, ISO 17799, ITIL
• Expertise in managing large and complex projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV