Location: UK (South East)
- Provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to customers.
- Build, deploy, configure and troubleshoot client’s instances and required integrations, as part of the customer evaluation process.
- Develop customer use-cases and lead white-board discussions in face-to-face settings with Security teams involving clients Threat Intelligence Platform and Orchestration products.
- Educate customers on the technical capabilities/features of the platform and research customer specific requirements to ensure alignment.
- Educate the customer on Threat Analysis best practices and methodology leveraging clients research.
- Respond to requests for proposal and information in both oral and written formats: RFQs, RFIs, etc.
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve technical issues related to evaluations and/or customer requirements.
- Provide feedback on opportunities and field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering.
- Develop playbooks leveraging client’s orchestration capability.
Skills and Requirements
- Understand key topics around Threat Intelligence, SoC Analytics and Orchestration.
- Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of client’s products and solutions.
- Must be able to talk to CSO and Heads of cyber and lower level SoC analytics and data engineers.
- Have hands on experience using any of the following security products: SIEMs, Firewalls, Proxies, IDSs, incident response products, orchestration products, malware analysis, threat intelligence, ticketing or workflow products.
- Be proficient at Linux administration via command line, shell scripting, Linux network configuration and troubleshooting connectivity issues. Good understanding of SSL and working with certificates. Be familiar with using tools such as curl, wget and standard connection test utilities.
- Have recent experience dealing with XML, JSON and CSV formatted data. Know how to parse data using XPATH, REGEX, JSON/JMES Path and other available methods.
- Be familiar with RESTful web services and know how to use clients to authenticate and test APIs to integrate with a variety of services.
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? If so, then please submit your CV