Location: UK (South East)
Our client, one of the hottest US pre-IPOs in the Platform as a Service market, is currently seeking a Technical Account Manager (Post-Sales), based in the UK to look after customers across EMEA. An expansion role for the business, the successful individual will focus on a portfolio of 40-60 accounts of various sizes and will act as a Subject Matter Expert for the platform, with activities including on-boarding, adoption, acting as a customer advocate, providing advice and guidance, and improving customer experience.
Cultural fit is vital for this organisation – successful candidates will be passionate, dynamic yet humble individuals looking to further their careers as part of start-up team.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Post-Sales / Technical Account Management
- Analytical background and problem solving mentality
- Experience with cloud / SaaS technologies
- Understanding of customer ‘pain points’ and expectations
- Passion for learning about new technologies