Location: Hyderabad / Bengaluru, India
Our client, a NASDAQ-listed US vendor providing a market-leading application development platform, is seeking a Partner Success Manager based in India.
The Partner Success Manager will take ownership of accelerating the development of this organisation’s practices with their largest implementation partners in India, maximising the commercial benefits to both the company and their partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing enablement strategies to enhance partner capabilities in (and confidence in) the BPM platform
- Guiding partners on delivery practices and approaches that help make customers successful
- Implementing practices and communication protocols that reduce the effort required to partner with our client
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player with experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional manner. They must also have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships with a range of SI, MSP and ISV partners.
Skills and Requirements
- Solid foundation in BPM technology and delivery practices
- Understanding of best practices related to project scoping, team staffing, technical development, and ongoing management of applications
- Experience developing and supporting differentiated, strategic relationships with partners in the SI, MSP and ISV community
- Ability to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, from technical resources to senior partner executives; capacity to challenge the perspective of others or manage difficult conversations when necessary
- Natural problem solver
- ‘Grit’ and determination to find ways past obstacles and setbacks
- Willingness to travel to customer / partner locations across India