As part of their planned organic growth, my client are now looking to hire their 1st Sales Director in the UK who will be tasked with building and executing a long term sales strategy for the region covering enterprise customers across multiple verticals. Here you will have a great opportunity to:
- Contribute, define and execute sales strategy for the organisation
- Identify and win new customers across UK, cross vertical approach
- Help build and shape the sales team – Hiring and Headcount planning
- Drive new ideas and work closely with directors / founders on driving good prospects marketing and enhancing current product and service offerings.
Being part of such an early stage start-up provides an exciting opportunity for the right individual who can put their own stamp on the organisation and UK business. There is a huge opportunity for reward in mid-long term for this organisation as they are offering stock as part of this position.
Skills and Requirements
- Based South UK
- Experience of selling Infrastructure / Cloud / DevOps / Complex Software solutions
- New Business / Hunter mindset
- Able to define and execute a sales plan
- Prior Start Up experience (preferred)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.