Location: London, UK
As a Marketing Manager you will:
- Responsible for product and field marketing in the UK, Southern EMEA and the Middle East.
- Will need to organise and market events, within your defined territories.
- Events will range from small client specific events to large independent events with over 800+ attendees.
- Manage marketing initiatives with the growth teams, reporting the results of time and optimizing campaigns
- Work with the go-to-market teams to provide a portfolio of sales assets, including product collateral, case studies, testimonials etc
- Work with Global Product Marketing teams to prioritise requirements and localise existing content
- Content Marketing and PR – You will work closely with the Global Content team as well as local and global PR partners to create campaigns and promote this organisation
Skills and Requirements
To be considered for the role, you will:
- 4 to 6 years Marketing experience across Events; Product and Digital Marketing
- Have worked for/currently work for a Marketing Technology; Advertising Technology or SaaS organisation
- Have experience working in a growing organisation and enjoy the mature start-up environment
- Be able to come to the table with new, different ideas for the marketing team in Europe to deploy
- Thrive on collaboration and working with global teams to meet the same goal
- Happy to travel 20% of the time to industry events
- Want to join a rapidly growing, Pre-IPO organisation and play your part in the next step of their story
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are looking to drive the marketing efforts in EMEA, bring your ideas to table and watch them flourish. You could be a part of this story with an excellent package on offer, a truly exceptional team and environment that embraces: Collaboration, Fun and Growth.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.