Location: London, UK
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for everything regarding their marketing strategy:
- Digital, including their website, social media, SEO and any other digital content
- Demand Generation, using tools like Salesforce to work alongside the sales organisation, driving ROI and pipeline
- Events, like KubeCon, they want your help to get them to all the right events
- Partners, as part of their GTM is indirect, a partner marketing strategy will be key long term
- Managing budget and team growth/hiring
Skills and Requirements
- Ideally have a technology background(Cloud/SaaS/Opensource/BigData)
- Proven experience of growing and scaling a marketing organisation in either a start-up or large tech vendor
- Be a driven and entrepreneurial individual – keen to move into a role where they will have a huge impact
This is an opportunity to own the Marketing for one of the UK’s most interesting and disruptive tech start-ups. You will have the opportunity to own this function end-to-end, make it your own and join this business right at the start of this journey as they look to scale globally in the next 3-5 years.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.