Location: South UK
This role would include:
- Managing product life cycle; launch, road maps, positioning
- Analyse market trends / competitor trends / pricing
- Analyse YoY / QoQ success
- Feedback findings to internal business, with recommendations on what can be done to improve run rate sales
- Alongside Marketing create promotional activities to support sales campaigns and programmes
- Alongside Sales and Business teams, drive initiatives to support sales activities
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in a similar role (Product Manager / Category Manager / Business Manager)
- IT Technology background (Datacenter preferred but not essential)
- Ability to engage with internal sales, product and marketing teams to create and define strategy
- ability to analyse data and present recommendations back to the business
There is a lot more to this opportunity as this is a varied and multifaceted role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.