Location: London or USA
As a Global Partner Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and onboarding new channel partners to include both large SIs and more local VARs
- Working in conjunction with the CRO Sales Management Team and the Product Team in order to define and execute a channel strategy
- Growing the business unit from a handful of people at present to 500 people in the next 12 months
Skills and Requirements
You must have:
- Extensive experience within solution/ software channel sales environment
- Experience setting up a global channel
- Proven track record of building a channel and on-boarding new partners
- Complete hunter mentality
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to potentially run channels globally in a Director or VP position.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.