Location: Bromsgrove (Midlands)
You have the opportunity to join an extremely exciting software Vendor providing industry -leading business process management, data management and consulting services worldwide, whose customer base exceeds one thousand users across the globe with over 300 employees. This role is based in a brand-new Amsterdam office selling their Business Transformation Suite.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships and selling their solutions portfolio into a set of 1-10 key accounts.
- Regularly meet with customers at senior levels to understand their business/ key drivers and generate demand for licenses and related services.
- Build key management relationships with focus on new opportunities, customer success, and satisfaction.
Skills and Requirements
You will have:
- Extensive, successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment.
- Able to demonstrate a proven record of managing strategic/ key accounts end to end.
- Experience with a CRM tool such as SugarCRM or Salesforce etc.
- Ability to understand and communicate the customer’s business transformation needs.
- RPA/BPM experience from; pegasystems, Bizagi, Celonis, Freshworks
In return you will receive, €100k basic + €£100k variable, plus pension and healthcare, also every year the company have a week long get together in Germany for all employees across the offices to meet each other and take part in group activities and workshops etc.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV