- Technical Account Managers (TAMs) serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize and extend the platform.
- Solving problems and building new technology. As a TAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers revolutionize enterprise operations and security.
- You’ll work closely with our customers to consistently and cogently address our customers’ needs.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting.
- Expected to travel up to 40% of the time on average (can vary by region
Skills and Requirements
- Must be able to work with the budget holder including CTO, CIO and Directors
- Drive ROI through educating customers and the platforms
- Run IT Health checks
- Have super high attention to detail on documents
- Endpoint Security
- Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc
- Run some PoC and Demo where needed
- Run QBP’s with customers
- Be creative and product strategise
- Work with Pre-Sales and Sales on major opportunities
- Ideally have ITIL qualification
- Ideally have some project management experience
- 60% of the sell is to Security stakeholders
- 40% of the sell is to IT/Operations
- Budget needs to be created by business – not just swapping out one product for another
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV