Control your own career and decide the direction of your own path through the ranks whilst enjoying a highly competitive salary, uncapped commission and a whole host of employee rewards and benefits
In the last four years Emerald have
- Senior Level share scheme
- Stretch bonus incentives starting at 110% of target
- Consistent companywide incentives – monthly, quarterly and annually
- Dedicated L&D Manager to support your professional development
- International development and relocation opportunities
- Sponsored Charity Challenges
- Retail discounts
- Free phone insurance
- Technology purchase scheme
- Discounted gym membership scheme
- Weekly Prize Raffle (including champagne as well as meal, cinema and retail vouchers)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Quarterly Achievers’ Lunch and company events
- All expenses paid European trips – individual and companywide
- 2 optional ‘duvet’ days a year
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each additional year of service
- Extra holiday incentives
- Weekly early finish incentives
- Birthday day off (from Jan 2019)
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working for senior staff
Sounds good, right?
Want to work out your route to the top?
For our career progression pathways…
The Emerald Academy
Kick off your career at Emerald Technology
Apply for a place in our Executive Search Academy, the first of its kind in the industry, to receive best-in-class training from leading professionals in the industry with over 60 years’ combined experience.
You’ll take your first steps on the headhunting ladder through five weeks of comprehensive training formed of classroom sessions and ‘hitting the phones’, all overseen by our dedicated Learning & Development Manager.
After that, you’ll be part of our passionate and hard-working Emerald team
This opportunity is not for the faint-hearted, but with hard work comes great reward. Perhaps you’re looking to take a strong first step on the career ladder, or you’re a trained sales professional looking to move to a new market. Either way you’ll be working directly alongside some of the best in the business and be typically on track to earning over £100,000 within three years.