- Detailed discussion of the opportunity with the client to ensure a comprehensive understanding of their requirements
- Creation of documentation on the client for potential candidates to ensure that the opportunity is presented in the best possible manner
- Identification of all companies from where candidates may be sourced Identification of potential candidates within these organisations who have profiles matching client requirements
- Identification of existing candidates held on file or via advertising that also match the stated requirements.
- Targeted direct confidential presentations made to all appropriate candidates identified during preparation process
- Initial telephone discussions to those candidates showing suitable interest in the opportunity, to assess whether there is a possibility of reciprocal attraction.
- Open discussion to clarify candidate’s motivation to move, career aspirations, desired financial package, inclination to re-locate and susceptibility to counter- offer.
- Interview for 40-45 minutes, again to qualify candidate has correct skills, suitable personal attributes and the necessary commitment to make a move to a new company
- Presentation of opportunity and client profile to the candidate.
Client and Candidate Preparation for the Interview
- Presentation of candidate to client, including details of specific areas to be discussed during the interview and mutual selling points. The unique preparation involved at this stage allows the client to appeal directly to high- achieving individuals who may not have otherwise been considering new opportunities
- Further discussions with candidate to promote the career opportunity and ensure they have all salient information prior to interview.
- Re-confirm candidate’s interest in role, unearth any concerns and ensure the vacancy represents a better prospect than their current role
- Re-qualification of potential reasons for moving, salary aspirations and counter-offer prospects
- Feedback from the client in relation to candidates.
- Detailed references taken on candidate for clarification of duties and responsibilities in previous position, strengths and potential weaknesses both during and after the interview process
- Ability to interact with other members of staff is also clarified.
Offer and Acceptance Management
Management of Resignation
- Detailed discussions held to re-confirm candidate’s original concerns at his current company and the reasons as to why the new opportunity represents a better career choice.
- Resignation counselling to avoid prospect of counter-offer (the candidate will already have been prepared for this scenario from the start in order to avoid any last minute departures from the process).
- Continual discussions and liaison to ensure a smooth transition both before and after joining the client company.